St. Mary’s Catholic School strives to hire and retain the best faculty and staff for our students. St. Mary’s School offers an attractive benefit package. Our current openings are listed below.
- Lunch Assistant: St. Mary’s School has an opening for a lunch assistant. The lunch assistant typically works 11:30a-1:00p each day and helps with lunch prep. He/She would help set up lunch tables (putting out milk, silverware, etc.), take lunch count, help students with getting hot lunch and assist the lunch director. This position would also help to substitute the lunch director when she is out. Hours would be extended on those days. Please contact the principal (email@example.com) or APPLY ONLINE
- Age 18+
- Knowledge of nutrition and student supervision is a plus
- License in food services is a plus – training may be provided by school
- High sense of professionalism
- After-School Program Teacher: We are looking for someone to run our After-school program Tuesdays and Thursdays. The program runs from 3:05pm to 5:45pm. Please contact the principal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or APPLY ONLINE
- Enrichment Teachers: St. Mary’s School is looking to create a pool of teachers to teach after-school enrichment classes. Classes will be 1 hour in length and begin at 3:30pm and end at 4:30pm. We are open to any/all concepts for classes. We are especially looking for fine/performing arts, intramural sports, science & engineering, computers/technology, chess, dance, karate, Yoga and Zumba teachers. Salary would be based on the total number of students. Classes would last 10 weeks (10 classes total). Please contact Mr. Ferriero with a brief summary of the proposed class.
- Substitute Teachers: If you are interested in being added to our substitute pool please send your information to the principal.
- After-School Tutors: High School (ages 15+) and College students who are looking for volunteer/service hours should contact Mr. Ferriero about helping with our students after-school program for this year and next year. Will include: helping students with homework, reading to/with students, helping with basic math facts, test-prep, etc. This is a non-paid position.
Full time teaching applicants must have a college/university degree in education with a current MN teaching license. Please send cover letter, references, and resume to:
Mr. Joseph Ferriero, Principal
St. Mary’s Catholic School
311 Colorado Ave
Morris, MN 56267
or email to email@example.com
You can begin your application by submitting our introductory form online now. This will put you directly into our database of applicants.
- Click here to apply for a NON teaching position.
- Click here to apply for a teaching position.
- Download Application for Employment (pdf)
Teaching Qualifications and Credentials
- Bachelor/Masters degree in education and/or related field
- Valid Minnesota Department of Education license with an Elementary Education endorsement or other related endorsement
- Knowledge of content areas and structured unit and lesson planning
- Student-centered teaching style focused on student learning
- High sense of professionalism
Employment in and by a Catholic school is substantially different from secular employment. Catholic school employees must conduct themselves in a manner that is consistent with and supportive of the mission and purpose of the school. An employee’s behavior must not violate the faith, morals or laws of the Church or the Diocese, so as to embarrass the school or give rise to scandal. It is preferred that all employees be active, participating members of a faith community.
Full Time employees (30+ hours) enjoy the following benefits:
- Daycare Flex
- Medical Flex
- Medical Insurance Package
- Sick Leave and Personal Leave Time
- Retirement Package with employee contribution
All Employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Tuition Discount for children attending St. Mary’s
St. Mary’s School Participates in: