PreK Student Registration:
K-6 Registration (new students):
- After School Program Registration Form
- Application for Scholarship Money
- Prescription Medication Form
- Non-Prescription Medication Form
2019-20 Tuition Rates for K-6 Grade
Registered at Catholic Church
1st child – $2175
2nd child – $1950
3rd child – $1450
Not Registered at Catholic Church
1st child – $2825
All Others – $2375
Tuition can be paid in full, monthly or on your own schedule that you work out with the school office. We ask that all tuition be paid by the last day of school each year.
St. Mary’s School receives its funding through three main sources; parish subsidy, tuition, and fundraising. The anticipated per pupil cost (total expenses divided by the estimated number of students for the 2019-20 school year) is $6,021.
Below is the breakdown for the main funding sources*:
$2208 per child from parish (36½%)
$2150 per child in average tuition (35½%)
$ 140 per child in fundraising (3%)
$ 650 per child in dinner/auction fundraising (10½%)
$ 873 needed per child in Ed. Fund, grants, contributions, additional fundraising (14½%)
$6021 per pupil cost
There is no raise in tuition from the 2018-19 school year.
It is our belief that no child should be turned away due to an inability to pay their full tuition. Please do not let the tuition cost stop you from sending your children to our school. St. Mary’s offers scholarship money to any of its students; subsidized or nonsubsidized.
*numbers are based on the 2019-20 school budget
Policy Change for 2018-19: As of now families with a 4th or more child attending St. Mary’s receive free tuition. Due to budgetary necessity this policy will change to half price tuition for 4th+ child in 2018-19.
2019-20 Tuition Rates for Pre-K
Full-Time Pre-K Students (full day; 5 days per week) will follow the normal tuition rates above.
|Registered at Catholic Church||Not Registered at Catholic Church|
5 Full Days
|3 Full Days
|2 Full Days
2019-20 Tuition Rates for General Music
- Any home school students who plan to take general music classes at St. Mary’s will be charged a flat fee of $90 for the school year. Please complete the general registration form.
2019-20 Enrollment & Projections
Credit cards are subject to a 3% convenience fee
We accept all students no matter their families ability to pay tuition. We recommend talking with our principal, Mr. Ferriero about options which may include…
- Needs Based Scholarships: A short form is all that is needed to provide families with some available scholarship funding.
- Outside Scholarships: Many scholarships are available from outside sources. Mr. Ferriero can help you get that information.