St. Mary's School will start 2 hours late on Feb 21.
- Student Registration Form (K-6 Students Only)
- BEGIN Program Enrollment Packet (Pre-K Students Only)
- Re-Registration 2017-18 – for returning students
- After School Program Registration Form
- Application for Scholarship Money
- Prescription Medication Form
- Non-Prescription Medication Form
2018-19 Tuition Rates for K-6 Grade
Registered at Catholic Church
- 1st child – $2275
- 2nd child – $2050
- 3rd child – $1550
- 4th + child – $1137
Not Registered at Catholic Church
- 1st child – $2925
- All Others – $2475
Tuition can be paid in full, monthly or on your own schedule that you work out with the school office. We ask that all tuition be paid by the last day of school each year.
St. Mary’s School receives its funding through three main sources; parish subsidy, tuition, and fundraising. The anticipated per pupil cost (total expenses divided by the estimated number of students for the 2018-19 school year) is $6,100.
Below is the breakdown for the main funding sources*:
$2241 per child from parish (37%)
$2153 per child in average tuition (35%)
$ 306 per child in fundraising (5%)
$ 631 per child in dinner/auction fundraising (11%)
$ 769 per child in Ed. Fund, grants, contributions (12%)
$6,100 per pupil cost
Policy Change for 2018-19: As of now families with a 4th or more child attending St. Mary’s receive free tuition. Due to budgetary necessity this policy will change to half price tuition for 4th+ child in 2018-19.
2018-19 Tuition Rates for Pre-K
Full-Time Pre-K Students (full day; 5 days per week) will follow the normal tuition rates above.
|Subsidized Students||Nonsubsidized Students|
2018-19 Tuition Rates for General Music
- Any home school students who plan to take general music classes at St. Mary’s will be charged a flat fee of $90 for the school year. Please complete the general registration form.
2018-19 Enrollment & Projections
*pre-k students have flexible schedules – click here to see current openings.
Credit cards are subject to a 3% convenience fee
We accept all students no matter their families ability to pay tuition. We recommend talking with our principal, Mr. Ferriero about options which may include…
- Needs Based Scholarships: A short form is all that is needed to provide families with some available scholarship funding.
- Outside Scholarships: Many scholarships are available from outside sources. Mr. Ferriero can help you get that information.