In an effort to be responsive to the needs of our working parents and guardians, St. Mary’s School offers an after school care program. All students wishing to be enrolled in the After School Care Programs must register with the main office. The program includes time for homework and study, structured time as well as free play and other activities.
Registration Fee ……………………………………………………… $25 per year (per family)
Cost: $6.00 per day per student ($28 for a full week; pre-paid only)
Family Discount: third child is $3.00 per day, fourth child is $1.00 per day, additional children are free.
Ages: The St. Mary’s After-School Program is open to all students ages 5-12. Non-St. Mary’s Students are welcome.
Other Information/Program Guidelines
- Snacks are not provided, however you are encouraged to send a snack in with your child.
- Parents/Guardians must sign their child out from the after-school program.
- Students are expected to follow all school rules during the program:
- Students are expected to follow directions given by all school staff.
- Walking is expected at all times unless involved in an acceptable physical education activity.
- Hands, feet and all objects are kept to yourself at all times.
- Yelling, name calling, teasing and backtalk toward anyone will not be tolerated.
- Do not throw anything except when participating in an approved physical education activity.
- Students picked up after 5:45pm will be charged a late charge of $1 per 5 minutes per child.
Please note: Any student who remains at school past 3:15pm will be sent to the after-school program and parents will be charged.
3:05-3:30 – Free Play/Snack
3:30-4:30 – Quiet/Homework/etc.
4:30-5:15 – Free Play (outdoor)
5:15-5:45 – Free Play (indoor)
Download the registration form below and return to the main office with the $25 registration fee.