K-12 Education Credit

Minnesota Residents

If you reside in Minnesota you may qualify for a K-12 Education subtraction and K-12 Education credit to help pay expenses related to your child’s education at St. Mary’s.

Because this subtraction or credit is a Minnesota state return you must be a resident of Minnesota and is based on actual qualifying expenses paid during the tax year.

St. Mary’s secretary, Darla Loher, will provide you with a stub for tuition paid for your tax purposes at your request.