Welcome to Science with Mr. Ferriero
Has your child ever played on a seesaw? Our class is currently studying forces and motion. Students will learn about work and energy as well as how machines make work easier.
Students can earn extra credit if they complete these At Home Activities with their families!
- September/October, 2018: Man Overboard!
- November/December/January : Sweet Solution
- January/February: Measuring Friction
- Notes: Forces and Motion (students must be logged into their St. Mary’s Google account to open)
- Notes: Chemistry (students must be logged into their St. Mary’s Google account to open)
- Notes: Be A Scientist
- 1/14: Investigating Inertia
- Textbooks Activity Site – https://www.macmillanmh.com/science/2010/student/na/grade6/index.html
- American Museum of Natural History Textbook Activities – https://www.amnh.org/explore/resource-collections/macmillan-mcgraw-hill-science-2008/science-a-closer-look-grade-6/